Features (already implemented)
- A desktop RSS 2.0 file editor (New: development version 0.0.8+ can edit all RSS 2.0 tags)
- Reads RSS 0.9x/1.0 files (only supports common fields for RSS 1.0)
- Simple and intuitive user interface which is configurable
- Automatic update of "publication date" and "last build date" when you input data
- Calendar to help you enter the dates
- Access to internet by open/save/export/import/publish. Supported protocols depends on environment:
- Firefox: FTP (read/write), HTTP & HTTPS (read only)
- Thunderbird: HTTP & HTTPS (read only)
- Remember URLs and passwords (passwords are remembered using password manager)
- Export an arbitrary selection of items into a new RSS file
- Export a file by criteria (Wildcards: *, ?, [abc], (apple|boy))
- UTF-8 support
- User documentation
The rsseditor project can be contacted through the mailing list or the member list.
Copyright © 2000-2019. All rights reserved.