|resources:||Home Features To-Dos Mailing List Installation Source Code Bugs|
Version 0.0.9.1 released
Version 0.0.9 released
Version 0.0.8.1 released
Version 0.0.8 released
Welcome to the project page of RSS Editor - an RSS editor that is created to supports UTF-8 encoding. RSS Editor aims to be the best on standards compliance, ease of use, and documentation.
With the help of the feedbacks, reviews and translations, RSS Editor is now starting to mature, and alpha stage is going to end soon.
Why RSS Editor?
- Works correctly with CJK (Chinese, Japanese and Korean) & European characters.
- You want to maintain RSS files locally.
- You want to use RSS (or live bookmark) for your tiny homepage, that doesn't use a CMS.
- You want to use the best RSS editor.
http://rsseditor.structurized.com/ by Jan Börger
|Bulgarina (partial)||Bogomil Shopov|
|Netherlands (partial)||Benjamin Broekhuizen|
What isn't RSS Editor?
- Blogger. RSS Editor can do blogs, but it is more effective to use a blogger client (e.g. "deepest sender" in mozdev)
- News management program for your web site. Use a full-featured CMS to generate RSS files automatically. Use RSS Editor when you can't (or don't want to) use a CMS.
- In Firefox/Thunderbird 1.0, selecting a item in the items tab will end up selecting some other item when the window is being scrolled. This does not affect Firefox 1.5
- For some translations, loading of the options dialog takes a very long time (in terms of minutes.) I suppose that is the bugs with translation.
- Make and maintain translations
- Build homepage of localized versions
- Feedback - positive, negative or neutral
- Anything doable by developers and artists
- Talk about similar programs in the mailing list